Friday, April 6, 2012

YouTube Friday: Good Friday (for LARPing)

Happy Good Friday!

I usually try to find a video that's topical for the holiday at hand, so today's video was found by searching YouTube for "Easter LARP."  And this is the gem I found.

Now, don't get me wrong.  The first part of this video was a little hard to swallow.  There's lots of anachronistic stuff like the cargo shorts or the Elmer Fudd references.

But I really want people to listen to what Scott is saying.  He hits all my favorite topics, like how plot should be making the game fun for the players and fun for the NPCs as well, how players and plot should be meeting to form the story, and how it really is a community.

They really seem to have their heads in the right place, and I applaud the team over at Shards of Orn for that.

Enjoy, and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment