Thursday, August 11, 2011

How Does Your Plot Team Meet?

Tonight, our plot team for Exiles has a meeting. We're discussing the best way to do it, and I figured it would be a good idea to ask the readers a question.

What is your preferred method for remote plot meetings?

Obviously, meeting in person is probably your best bet. But if you have to do a meeting, what do you use? Conference call? Vent? Skype? Chat program?

Me, I'm partial to Skype/Google Docs in tandem (it's what Mickey and I use for the podcast). How about you?

1 comment:

  1. The team I'm on uses Vent, Yahoo Groups, and cell phone calls.

    I'm thinking something like obsidian portal would be better to track NPCs, maps, mods, notes, events, etc. They constantly improve the product, and it's in a good place now.

    Communication vent or skype both work well.

    ReplyDelete