Saturday, January 15, 2011

Another Apologetic Post

I'm very sorry for the lack of posting the past week, and am afraid to announce that it will continue until about February. I am currently traveling internationally for work, and I'm finding it difficult to find the time and connectivity necessary to make posts on a daily basis.

I will be back in the country and posting again no later than the week of January 31st. In the mean time, if you or someone you know is interested in doing a guest post for the blog, send an email to Larp.Ohio@gmail.com.

Have fun LARPing!

2 comments:

  1. when is this LARP session so i can be involved in the extraordanary action? and where is it at? i have my foam weapons ready for combat and i am reasdy to slay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey im proud to here about your new rather intresting intreset in our raviting sport of war and triumph we are not sure when the next battle will be my young dweller of hope:}

    ReplyDelete