Friday, September 24, 2010

Last Week In LARP

I've realized that, while useful, the "This Week In LARP" posts have not been very interesting for our readers. That's why I'm going to add a new part to those posts.

In addition to telling you all about the games coming up that week, I want to get as much feedback as possible from players who went to LARP the previous weekend. It could be for any event, regardless of where it's held (I know we have quite a few readers from outside of Ohio).

Here's the format I'd like:

Game
Chapter (if applicable)
Rating: 1-10 (10 being best)
Pros: Things the event did well
Cons: Things the event could have improved upon.

Then, at the end of the year (or every 3 months), we can compile that data and send it to the owner/plot teams, in the hopes of improving upon past performance. Also, it could drum up some interest in some of the smaller, but fun games.

1 comment:

  1. National has a player survey, but I'm not sure what is done with them nationally or even if they are handed down locally. Let alone if players know about it.

    Your survey could be a good tool for the chapters. I would consider making Cons a 2 parter. The con and a suggestion, if the person had an idea on how to fix it.

    You may also want to do some promoting at the events, the more data the better the accuracy :)

    ReplyDelete