Saturday, June 12, 2010

Introduction

Hello all, my name is Tim Holt and I have been playing NERO for about 9 years. I have done a lot of table topping and played some pretty serious paintball too. At heart I am a stick jock which means, for the uninitiated, that I belong to the fraternal order of the foam samurai. I have been running plot for a few months in the WAR organization, and was on staff at one camp for about 3 seasons. At this point I am unsure of my goals, I suppose that organization is one, we the larpers of this state must stand together against the tyranny of the norms and all that. Cross game gaming seems like a strong objective as well, I would love to see some Amtgard or Dagorhir guys come and give NERO a try and vice versa, bring down the wall.

That is all I have for now, I will try to think of something else to post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment